Made primarily to add warmth to a sleeping bag on winter trips where the temperature is consistantly well-below zero, this liner is also light enough to carry as emergency bivy gear. A vapour barrier stops heat loss from evaporative cooling, and prevents the accumulation of moisture in the down of your sleeping bag. On longer trips moisture accumulation can critically affect the warmth of your bag.
- Outer fabric is lightweight ripstop nylon.
- Reflective metal coating helps reduce radiant heat loss.
- An elastic draw cord at the top cinches to neck to prevent convective heat loss.
- Fits up to 198cm (6ft. 6in.).
- Note this is a special order item. Please call us for information.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|