With its small, lightweight, and ergonomic shape, Nikon's Travelite series is popular for general use. The aspherical optics minimize distortion to provide sharp images edge to edge, and optical surfaces are multicoated for bright images. Magnification is 8x, just right for most uses. Overall, the optics are clear and sharp, and for the price, these do a nice job.
- Rubber-coated non-slip casing and aluminum die-cast body for rugged durability.
- Clicking diopter adjustment ring maintains strain-free viewing.
- Small 25mm objective lenses keep them lightweight, though they have less brightness than larger, heavier binoculars.
- Field of view is 110m at 1000m.
- Close-focus distance is 2.8m.
- Comfortable turn-and-slide rubber eyecups.
- Exit pupil is 3.1mm.
- Eye relief is 15.5mm.
- Dimensions are 10 x 12cm.