With its small, lightweight, and ergonomic shape, Nikon's Travelite series is popular for general use. The aspherical optics minimize distortion to provide sharp images edge to edge, and optical surfaces are multicoated for bright images. Magnification is 9x. Overall, the optics are clear and sharp, and for the price, these do a nice job.
- Rubber-coated non-slip casing and aluminum die-cast body for rugged durability.
- Clicking diopter adjustment ring maintains strain-free viewing.
- Small 25mm objective lenses keeps them light, but they have less brightness when compared to larger, heavier binoculars.
- Close-focus distance is 2.8m.
- Field of view is 98m at 1000m.
- Exit pupil is 2.8.
- 15.8mm eye relief is comfortable for use with glasses.
- Comfortable turn-and-slide rubber eyecups.
- Dimensions are 10 x 12cm.