A two person roof designed for easy, stable rigging. The seam line is catenary cut – it's shaped to follow the natural curve between two suspended ends. The outside edges have dual curves, so the roof rigs effortlessly into a taut, smooth shape. It's very stable in wind and doesn't collect rain in pools at the edges.
- Made of silicone-impregnated ripstop parachute nylon.
- Eight reinforced light webbing tie out points allow versatile rigging from trekking poles or trees.
- Edges are bound and reinforced with coated nylon to increase the seam strength and durability of the tie outs.
- Includes 9m of paraline.
- Silnet for sealing the centre seam included.
- Dimensions are 2.4 x 2.1m, approximately 5.2sq. m of coverage.
- Packed size is 20 x 10cm.
- Silcoat stuff sack included.
|Packed size||20 x 10cm|
|Dimensions||2.4 x 2.1m|