A field watch that combines classic looks with contemporary materials and technology. The second time zone display makes it great for travel, and the large face is easy on the eyes in two ways: it's fashionable, and even less-than-perfect eyes can read it.
- Solid titanium case with a screw back.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Natural rubber strap and titanium buckle.
- Japanese quartz movement.
- Retrograde 24 hour dual time scale above the six o'clock position.
- Hours, minutes, seconds, big date near three o'clock.
- Superluminova indexes and hands.
- Secure lock, screw down crown water-resistant to 200m.
- SR 920SW battery has an average three year life.
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Rubber|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Metric/imperial units format||No|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|