This fully adjustable harness can do double duty as a well-featured harness for ice climbing or mountaineering, as well as cragging and long routes. The unique breathable monofilament mesh body evenly distributes pressure and provides maximum support and comfort. Low bulk and flexible rear gear loops won't interfere with your backpack. Further, the front gear loops are more rigid, and have been angled forward slightly to make organizing and accessing gear easier.
- Waistbelt offers women a good fit around the waist and lower back.
- Increased rise and reduced waist to leg loop ratio designed for women.
- Pre-threaded double back buckles.
- Green belay loop helps ensure proper tie-in and attachment points.
- Reinforced tie-in points increase durability in this high wear area.
- Trail line loop.
- 2 caritool slots.
- Droppable leg loop straps are handy when nature calls.