This tough, hard-working multi-tool has a handy component-locking system.
- Spring-loaded pliers are easy to use and give you better control.
- Wire cutter.
- Fine-edge stainless steel knife.
- Serrated-edge stainless steel knife.
- Needle-nose pliers.
- Can opener and bottle opener.
- Philips screwdriver.
- Small- and medium-sized flat-blade screwdrivers.
- Lanyard hole.
- Ballistic nylon sheath.
- Open length is 16.5cm and closed length is 10.2cm.
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Straight + serrated|
|Blade material||Stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||8.89cm|
|Number of knives||2|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.