A great low-profile swiftwater rescue vest made for whitewater kayakers and canoeists. It will also appeal to sea kayakers, because you can use the rescue harness as a towing system. Ultra-comfortable for you, thanks to the unique offset front entry system with an internal harness design. And more comfortable for the planet, thanks to PVC-free foam.
- Provides 7.9kg (17lb. 5oz.) of buoyancy (Large / X-Large).
- 500-denier Cordura outer shell for durability.
- Meets or exceeds all USCG requirements for Type V Rescue Harness. Canadian-government approved.
- Internal grip panel reduces ride-up.
- Extra large duplex front pocket for storage.
- Gaia foam is super soft and hugs the body well.
- Reflective tape on front and rear for improved visibility.
- Reinforced adjustable shoulder straps with thermo-moulded padding.
- Stretch mesh sleeve for cowtail or whitewater tow tether.
- Chest circumfrence: Small/Med. 92-107cm (36-42in.), Large/X-Large 106-122cm (42-50in.). XX-Large 127-142cm (50-56in.).
|Lining||200-denier oxford nylon|
|Shell material||500-denier Cordura|
|Rescue harness compatible||Integrated|
All PFDs sold by MEC contain PVC-free foam.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|