This multi-purpose, hooded touring shell is prepared for nasty weather with an adjustable storm hood, a coated LYCRA® splash collar and a double storm flap on the front zipper. Latex wrist gaskets with protective over-cuffs keep your forearms dry in lumpy water.
Features Paddling Anatomy Design fit – articulated arms with competition cut underarm gussets allowing unfettered freedom of movement. This mobility is especially handy during out-stretched moves such as leans, braces, and sweeps.
- Made of Tropos waterproof-breathable coated nylon fabric for long-term comfort.
- Dual-adjustable neoprene outer skirt is hook-and-loop compatible.
- Mid-length front zipper for easy changing and added airflow when needed.
- Self-draining pockets on the left sleeve, with a key lanyard.
- Reflective tape on the sleeves and hood make you more visible in low light.
- Factory sealed seams.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|