You could argue this high-quality touring pullover is the best in its class, thanks to GORE-TEX XCR® fabric and a variety of well-thought out features. The integral storm hood is designed to allow peripheral vision and rolls away easily when not in use.
Glued latex gaskets with protective coated LYCRA® overcuffs keep you dry in rough water. And, the improved entry system now has a dual-adjustable outer skirt that makes it much easier to get on and off. Features Paddling Anatomy Design fit – articulated arms with competition cut underarm gussets allowing unfettered freedom of movement. This mobility is especially handy during out-stretched moves such as leans, braces, and sweeps.
- Made of ripstop nylon with three layers of completely waterproof and extremely breathable GORE-TEX XCR laminate.
- Coated LYRCA inner splash collar keeps spray out.
- Mid-length front zipper for easy changing and added airflow when needed.
- Zippered, bellowed self-draining sleeve pockets provide space for small necessities and hold a key lanyard.
- High-visibility reflective tape on the sleeves and hood make you more visible in low light.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|