Designed for adventurous souls that love LPG stoves. This high-output, four-season expedition stove accommodates LPG canisters and a variety of other fuels, with only one jet. Simply turn the burner cup to switch between fuels. The durable self-purging flipover-style pump also helps prevent fuel spills during fuel line disconnection. A quick priming burner allows you to get cooking quickly, and precise simmer control prevents your food from getting torched.
- All-metal aluminum and stainless steel construction.
- Burns LPG, white gas, kerosene, diesel #1, auto-fuel, and jet fuel.
- Burns up to 2.5 hours with approximate output of 12,000 BTU for LPG fuel, and 10,000 BTU for liquid.
- Boils 1L of water in 3.5 minutes for LPG fuel.
- Accessories include a stuff sack, windscreen, and maintenance tool.
- Fuel bottle included.
- Fuel canisters available separately.
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||10.4 x 5.8cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.