A short expansion bolt for hand drilled placements. Use for intermediate protection points or rap anchors, where you accept reduced holding power in return for increased speed and efficiency.
- These are not appropriate for sport routes or mixed routes, which require longer bolts with more holding power.
- Made of 304 stainless steel.
- Dog-point end prevents starter threads from being damaged by hammering.
- Textured expansion sleeve grips rock when tightened.
- For use with 3/8in. bits. Do not use 10mm bits.
- Embedded depth 15/8in. shear strength is 22.4kN, tensile strength is 12.1kN. (Specs are for 4000psi concrete and denote load over the threads.)
|Ideal for||Outdoor route building|