A timeless look originally designed for fighter pilots, the unmistakable tear drop shape suits those with larger faces, and the iconic style suits those with rock star aspirations.
- Glass lenses are slightly heavier than polycarbonate, but are more scratch-resistant, and have neutral colour balance.
- 6-base lens curve.
- Brown Pink Gradient lens has 15–65% visible light transmission.
- Green Grey lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Crystal Green Blue Mirror lens has 7% visible light transmission.
- Crystal Brown Orange Mirror lens has 7% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|