This is our top-of-the-skyline mountaineering jacket. Just the thing for getting in, getting up, and getting out, in all types of conditions. It boasts new GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® technology, which replaces the knit tricot traditionally used on the inside of 3-layer waterproof-breathables with a light, yet rugged, woven fabric. The result is a garment that's lighter, more compact, with better breathability, and increased abrasion resistance than previous GORE-TEX fabrics.
- Face fabric is 70-denier nylon in high wear areas for toughness, 40-denier elsewhere for lightness and ease of movement. Pro Shell membrane is waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. Backed with a breathable, woven fabric.
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood, with interior adjustments for a snag-free profile.
- Glued-in zips offer clean low profile construction.
- Waterproof front zip with storm flap, to keep the elements out.
- Two front pockets with large capacities.
- One exterior chest pocket.
- Large underarm zips, for shedding heat and perspiration on the go.
- Articulated elbows for easier overhead placements.
- Hang up free, hem and waist adjustments inside pockets.
- Partially elasticized cuffs with Velcro® tabs provide a snug yet mobile fit.