One of our most popular packs, the Alpinelite 85 now has an even more refined fit. This light mountaineering pack is designed for alpine climbing, and is equally at home backcountry skiing and on multi-day expeditions. Its simple, clean design features minimum frills but maximum load-carrying comfort.
- Main pack body is 210-denier Dyneema, an ultralight fabric with exceptional tear resistance.
- The bottom is 630-denier fabric, to shed snow and resist abrasion.
- 15mm high-density polyethylene stiffener adds rigidity to the hipbelt and maximizes load transfer.
- Thermoformed backpad contoured to fit your back and channel away sweat.
- Precurved shoulder straps and waistbelt are made with dual-density foam covered with stretch fabric, for excellent load transfer and carrying comfort.
- Shoulder straps and waistbelt are sewn on – this provides maximum stability and saves the weight of adjustment systems.
- Webbing and buckles are 20mm (3/4in.) instead of 25mm (1in.), saving further precious grams.
- Single main compartment can be accessed via the top or the full side zipper.
- Uretek water-resistant zipper on lid pocket.
- Uretek crampon patch for carrying spiky things.
- Two large side wand pockets.
- Side compression straps with side-release buckles make it easy to attach skis.
- Two ice axe loops.
- Small size fits women well.
- 85L capacity.