The Charge is one of the most popular multi-tools from the company that invented multi-tools. This version is upgraded with stronger pliers, diamond-coated files, and a premium stainless steel clip-point knife. Large and small bit drivers allow you to customize the tool to the task from a great selection of bits. Big and wide knife blades still fit in a compact 10.2cm (4in.) multi-tool.
- Clip point blade
- Serrated knife with cutting hook. Large thumb holes let you open blades easily with one hand.
- Titanium alloy handles with rounded edges for a comfortable grip.
- Bronze bushings for smooth and quick opening of exterior blades with interior elements that rotate individually.
- All tools have locking elements.
- Two lanyard rings, one fixed, and one quick-release.
- Included bits: Phillips and flat-tip eyeglass screwdrivers, Phillips #1 and #2 and 3/10in. screwdrivers, hex 5/32 and 9/64in., hex 1/8 and 7/64in., hex 3/32 and 5/64in., hex 1/16 and 0.050, torx #15 and 1/8in. screwdriver.
|Handle material||Titanium alloy|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Straight + serrated|
|Blade material||S30V stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.2cm|
|Number of knives||2|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
|Wire cutter||Regular and hard wire|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.
|Pliers||Needlenose and regular|