The Viper's been seen on a lot of technical ice and mixed climbing routes since its introduction. With its redesign, the shaft is now hydroformed. Pressurized water is used to expand an aluminium extrusion into shape. The result is a precise 3-D shape that's lighter, yet stiffer. Attach the included Viper Fang and you've got a hand cradle to fight the pump. Slip on the supplied Viper Strike to add an upper grip.
- Head is made of stainless steel.
- Shaft is 7075 aluminium, hydroformed for increased stiffness and reduced weight Curve provides exceptional clearance. 50cm length.
- Dual-density TPU grip.
- Low-volume, B-rated Laser pick included.
- Viper Fang hand cradle and Strike upper grip included.
- Fits Android Leash (available separately).
- CE certified T-rated shaft.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|
|Strength||T-rated shaft + B-rated pick|
|Head type||Hammer modular|