For hard, steep technical ice and mixed, the Cobra offers more clearance than any other BD tool, together with the balance and feel that only carbon fibre can provide. Lightweight carbon fibre shaft keeps the weight in the head of the tool, letting you get precise, balanced swings. The textured rubber slip grip is over-moulded on the shaft for a completely flush fit. Attach the included Viper Fang and you've got a hand cradle to fight the pump. Slip on the supplied Viper Strike to add an upper grip.
- Hammer head is made of stainless steel.
- 50cm, carbon fibre shaft with a co-moulded rubber grip.
- Low-volume, B-rated Laser pick included.
- Viper Fang hand cradle and Strike upper grip included.
- Fits Android Leash (available separately).
- CE certified T-rated shaft.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|
|Head type||Hammer modular|