An ultralight and ultra-comfortable sport-climbing harness, tricked out with a host of comfortable materials and thoughtful features. For comfort, the leg loops stay in contact with the legs even when making big moves.
- Made of high-tenacity polyester webbing which does not absorb water and is highly abrasion resistant. High strength mono-filament mesh, for maximum ventilation and abrasion resistance.
- Perforated closed cell foam on the leg loops won't absorb water and is highly breathable.
- Resilient polyethylene / EVA foam cut-outs in the waist belt provide ventilation and flexibility.
- 2 inclined, rigid gear loops up front, 2 flexible loops in the rear.
- 2 carritool slots.
- Loop at back of waist can be used to attach a chalk bag.
- Detachable elastic leg loop straps.
- Clearly identified green belay loop indicates where belay device / descender must be connected.
- Reinforced tie-in points.
|Leg loop size||
|Ice clipper slots||Yes|
|Adjustable leg loops||No|