This featherweight ice axe is an excellent choice for alpine climbers who prefer the reduced weight and easy handling of a simple tool, while retaining the best characteristics of a Grivel® ice axe. The angle in the shaft is high up in order to maximize the distance between shaft and anchor points. The straight lower section of the shaft makes plunging easier even in hard snow.
- Made of hot-forged chromoly steel.
- Replaceable reverse curve (positive clearance) pick. Uses X-Monster replacement pick.
- Horn and trigger attachments (available separately) can be added to create platforms for hands or fingers.
- Can be used with the new Tech Leash.
- CE certified T-rated axe.
|Head type||Hammer modular|