Versatile, technical gaiters suitable for hiking and climbing. Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® uppers and a nylon lower that resists water and snow pick-up. Their conical shape seals the upper snugly to your boots. The underarch straps, classically the first points of failure, are made from polyurethane-injected fabric – more durable than anything we've seen before.
- 3-ply GORE-TEX uppers with flat filament nylon lowers.
- Front openings with Velcro® closures.
- Shockcord locking closures at the top for snug seals.
- Polyurethane-injected underarch straps are super abrasion-resistant.
- Sized to be worn with hiking boots. X-Small fits men's boot sizes 2 to 5 and women's boot sizes 2 to 6.5. Small fits men's 5 to 8 and women's 7 to 9. Medium fits men's 8 to 11 and women's 9.5 to 10.5. Large fits men's 11 to 13. X-Large fits men's 13-15.
|Underarch material||Polyurethane strap|