These free-pivoting, AT-style telemark bindings let you ascend with zero heel resistance, conserving valuable energy and allowing for easier trail-breaking. Use your ski pole to switch mode from touring to skiing. They have dual-height climbing heels for ascents of varying steepness.
- Full wrap-around, one-piece stainless steel toeplate without rivets.
- Enclosed design eliminates ice build-up.
- Appropriate riser height is 25mm.
- Time-tested hardwire heel assembly and cartridge instead of cables.
- Climbing heel heights are 65 / 100mm.
- Short fits mondo point size 27 to 31.
|Heel lift compatible||Yes|
Releasable bindings allow the boot to release from the ski in the event of a fall or the skier being caught in a dangerous situation such as a slide.
For skinning up and travelling across flat terrain, touring mode releases the tension in the cable to allow for easier walking action.