High loft 800 fill-power goose down insulates against frigid temperatures, while a DWR treatment keeps the wet weather away from the puffy centre. Construction is quilted through to secure the down in place, and the clean design is roomy enough for added base layers.
- Both shell and lining are a lightweight 22-denier polyester with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellency).
- Construction is quilted through to an invincible 800 fill-power goose down.
- Full-length front coil zipper.
- Minimalist design, clean lines, and lightweight coil zippers keep the weight down.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs keep the cold away from wrists.
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts.
|Insulation||800 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.