Oh iPod®, is there anything you can’t do? With this kit, your iPod becomes your running coach. Plug the receiver into the dock connector, slip the wireless sensor into a Nike+ ready shoe and upload your pace, distance, time elapsed, and calories burned. Use it for real-time feedback while you train. Back home, upload your data to nikeplus.com to monitor your progress, join challenges, map your runs, and connect with friends.
- Pair of Nike+ ready running shoes.
- One of the following: iPod nano, iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone® 3GS or later.
- iTunes 10 or later (available via free download).
- Mac with a USB 2.0 port and Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or later; or a PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home or Professional (SP3) or later.
- Internet access and a free Nike.com account.
- Note: the sensors battery is not replaceable or rechargeable and has a life of over 1000 active hours. Battery life will vary considerably based on use and other factors.