An off-road touring trailer for those who ride on big wheels. With a long front fork, it fits 29-inch mountain bike tires or 700c road tires with full wrap fenders. The adjustable suspension smooths out bumpy single track, riverbeds, and washboarded roads. Big enough to carry a full payload of camping gear, trail maintenance tools, or camera equipment to capture epic days.
- Made of strong, durable chromoly tubing with strengthening gussets in the frame.
- Adjustable suspension system provides a minimum of 7.5cm (3in.) of travel.
- Fork length is 398mm.
- 4 water bottle attachments.
- BOB attachment system attaches in seconds.
- The wheel on the trailer tracks the rear wheel of the bicycle for precision on narrow roads and singletrack.
- Rear wheel features aluminum rim, stainless steel spokes, and cartridge bearings for performance and durability.
- Low center of gravity for stability. Keeps the weight off your bicycle for improved handling and performance.
- Carrying capacity is 32kg.
- This model does not include the Yak Dry Sak.
|Frame material||Chromoly steel|
|Frame components material||Aluminium|
|Attachment system||Quick-release skewer|
The maximum cargo capacity including the weight of the child(ren) in child carriers.
|Cargo dimensions||64 x 41 x 46cm|
Suspension improves on and off-road handling and ensures a smooth ride on uneven terrain.