A quality precision tool intended for high-end bicycles. Carbon fibre models and some other top performers require precise torque settings, and the Filzer TW-1 wrench will do the job.
- ¼" drive torque wrench with locking handle.
- Seven sockets include a 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and a 6 hex, and a T25.
- Made of high-quality CrMo steel.
- Clicks when torque value reached.
- Torque range of 3 to 15 Nm (2 to 11ft.-lbs., or 26 to 132in.-lbs.).
- Designed for low torque applications including carbon fiber parts.
- Accurate torque settings (+/- 4% accuracy).
- Includes torque conversion chart and a protective plastic storage case.
- Not for high torque applications such as bottom bracket. Will severly damage unit if used outside torque range.
|Ideal for||Bike maintenance|