The details on this jacket are casual rather than technical, making it well-suited for day hikes and travel, but not for ice climbing or alpine excursions. The pared-down design, lightweight fabric and unlined construction keep the bulk down, making it easy to stuff in a pack. The hood rolls away into the collar for an urban look when the rain lets up. All in all, this is the jacket for walking between Irish villages or spending a weekend in Tofino.
- Fabric is 50-denier mini twill ripstop, 100% nylon.
- Exterior is treated with Kudos Super Durable Water Repellency treatment.
- Interior is coated with Toray's Entrant-DT™ microporous polyurethane coating, which is waterproof, moderately breathable, and durable.
- Pocketing is basic and styled for town more than trail use.
- Note: the hood is not helmet-compatible.