A pack that’s configurable for extended travels and long trips away from home. The suspension system lets you carry heavy loads comfortably. A zipped expansion system increases the pack’s volume to accommodate an extra 10L of souvenirs and stuff. The detachable daypack is great for day trips around town when you only need to bring a few items.
- U-shaped zip for suitcase-style access to main compartment.
- Main compartment can be used as a single unit or closed off into two separate compartments with a divider.
- Concealable carry system with Vari-Quick, X-frame and anatomically shaped hip belt help carry large loads comfortably.
- Detachable daypack with ventilated back, valuables pocket, and capacity for a hydration system.
- Internal compression flaps for load management.
- Several zipped mesh pockets.
- Compression straps.
- Three carry handles and a shoulder strap.
- Zip locks.
- Capacity is 70L for the main pack, 10L for the expansion system, 17L for the zip-off daypack.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||1000-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||76-155cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.