Designed for general mountaineering and heavy duty backpcking where you might encounter snowfields and rugged terrain.
- Split top grain ankle inserts for flexibility.
- GORE-TEX® liner for weather protection
- Wrap around rubber rand protects the upper from moisture and abrasion.
- Lace locking system for custom tensioning adjustment over the forefoot.
- Midsoles have a composite plate for rigidity.
- Die-cut rubber midsole cushioning resists packing out over time.
- Outsoles are fully lugged Vibram®.
- Rear welt and rigid midsole accepts hybrid and strap-on crampons only.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|