Designed for general mountaineering and heavy duty backpcking where you might encounter snowfields and rugged terrain.
- Split top grain ankle inserts for flexibility.
- GORE-TEX® liner for weather protection
- Wrap around rubber rand protects the upper from moisture and abrasion.
- Lace locking system for custom tensioning adjustment over the forefoot.
- Midsoles have a composite plate for rigidity.
- Die-cut rubber midsole cushioning resists packing out over time.
- Outsoles are fully lugged Vibram®.
- Rear welt and rigid midsole accepts hybrid and strap-on crampons only.
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|