All-around shoes designed for comfort and performance at a reasonable price. A good choice for long days, long moderate routes, or as a first shoe for entry level climbers. Provides a slightly more aggressive shape than a traditional beginner's box-like fit.
- Uppers are leather and synthetics, ventilated for comfort.
- Perforated, lined synthetic leather arch area.
- Slip-lasted construction for good sensitivity and a natural profile.
- Midsoles are 1.1mm Laspoflex for support while retaining sensitivity.
- Soles are 5mm Vibram® XS Edge™ rubber.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather and synthetic|
|Outsoles||5mm Vibram XS Edge|