Five Ten Anasazi LV Rock Shoes - Women's
A tried, true and trusty climbing shoe, with a moderately sensitive sole that performs well on sharp edges and in pockets. The new heel design is low-volume, and tensioned with full rubber coverage to make it grabby on steep, difficult terrain.
- Uppers are Cowdura synthetic leather that won't stretch out of shape.
- Heel design minimizes blisters.
- 2 Velcro® closures.
- 2 pull-on loops.
- Padded split, overlapping tongue.
- Stealth® C4 rubber soles provide a magic blend of stickiness and durability.
- Women's specific last for a medium-volume fit. Requires a slight hammer toe fit for best performance
- Sized in women’s US sizes.
|Weight||400g (7 Medium)|
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
A highly tensioned shoe tends to push your foot forward to create a powerful curve in your toes.