Five Ten Anasazi LV Rock Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A tried, true and trusty climbing shoe, with a moderately sensitive sole that performs well on sharp edges and in pockets. The new heel design is low-volume, and tensioned with full rubber coverage to make it grabby on steep, difficult terrain.
- Uppers are Cowdura synthetic leather that won't stretch out of shape.
- Heel design minimizes blisters.
- 2 Velcro® closures.
- 2 pull-on loops.
- Padded split, overlapping tongue.
- 4.2mm Stealth® C4 rubber soles provide a magic blend of stickiness and durability.
- Women's specific last for a medium-volume fit. Requires a slight hammer toe fit for best performance.
- Five Ten suggests sizing the same as your street shoe size.
|Weight||400g (7 Medium)|
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.