Cut to slide easily over a fleece jacket or chunky sweater, this waterproof-breathable jacket is made for light adventures or when you just want to get outside. The face fabric features a simple basket weave that is very abrasion-resistant and the structure of the fabric readily accepts a DWR treatment. It has great water shedding capacity that endures as your jacket ages.
- Fully taped waterproof-breathable construction.
- Face fabric is Teijin Eco Storm™ recycled polyester 2-layer laminate.
- Face fabric and interior lining are recycled, heavy metal-free polyester.
- Interior mesh MP3 pocket.
- Two handwarmer pockets protected with flaps.
- Shockcord hem adjusts from inside the hand pockets.
- Single chest pocket with a flap.
- Cuffs have Velcro® adjustments and partial elastic.
- Detachable fully adjustable hood, with stiffened brim.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.