Kokatat Gore-Tex Expedition Dry Suit - Men's
Kokatat's decades of design and production expertise are raising the bar for exposure suits. This newly tuned Expedition suit has a dual-adjustable over-skirt, two sleeve pockets with wrist drains, and a great new hood.
- Made of 3.2oz. Evolution, a waterproof-breathable 3-ply GORE-TEX® laminate.
- Cordura®-reinforced seat and knee patches for increased durability.
- Dual-adjustable over skirt incorporates hook-and-loop compatible neoprene.
- Paddling Anatomy Design with Competition Cut underarms, for maximum freedom of movement.
- Left and right sleeve pocket.
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets.
- Metal tooth, waterproof Optiseal zippers.
- Front relief zipper.
- Storm hood.
- Reflective tape for visibility.
- GORE-TEX socks.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|