Designed to be an easily packable emergency jacket, this minimalist garment will keep you warm and dry when conditions begin to deteriorate. To keep the weight down, the hood is sewn on, the jacket doesn't have underarm zips, and the Uretek zips are watertight without the need for protective flaps.
- Stretchy 3-ply Entrant® fabric uses a Toray Dermizax MP microporous polyurethane membrane to facilitate breathability, layered between a 20-denier, 100% nylon face fabric and a tricot knit interior.
- Treated with Kudos-XR DWR (durable water repellency) treatment.
- Helmet-compatible hood.
- Single chest pocket.
- Small Velcro® sleeve tabs.
- Minimal shockcord at hem and hood.
- Chinguard so the zipper doesn't chafe against your skin.
- Comes with a small stuff sack for compact storage.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories: