Windproof, breathable, and water repellent, these cold weather pants suit winter training, cross-country skiing, or snowshoeing.
- Made of 45% nylon, 42% polyester, 13% LYCRA®
- Front panel has a windproof, breathable barrier, laminated between flat-faced polyester knit (with water repellent treatment) and a brushed polyester back.
- Back panel is stretch Thermoroubaix fabric with a smooth, flat nylon face, and moisture-wicking brushed polyester back.
- Flat-locked seams to prevent chafe.
- Elasticized waistband with drawcord, for personalized fit.
MEC and Pendleton have teamed up for a first-ever collaboration: a limited-edition wool blanket that celebrates Canada 150+.
Snag a piece of outdoor craftsmanship for your days on the dock, in the campsite or just hanging out at home.
You are entering to win a limited edition MEC Pendleton Blanket.
Contest closes Monday, August 28 at 12pm (PST).
Cover photo by Bianca Guthrie and Darian Wong