This strikes an excellent balance between the often-heavy multi-tool, and the light but limited pocket knife. Skeletool’s features are sufficient to offer endless capabilities, while keeping the weight minimal, and the size compact.
Note: Due to an inline change by Leatherman®, the Skeletool now comes with a combo straight/serrated blade.
- 7 different tools to help you work through whatever life throws at you.
- Pliers with built-in wire cutters.
- Bit driver customizes the tool.
- Locking blade keeps fingers safe.
- Includes bits Phillips #1 and #2 (stored in handle).
- Screwdriver 3/16 and ¼in.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
|Wire cutter||Regular and hard wire|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.
|Pliers||Needlenose and regular|