This full-size tool includes just the features that get used regularly, and leaves out the ones designed for specialized tinkering. Removable pocket clip means it easily clips onto a belt, pack or vest, with no sheath required.
- 7 different tools to help you work through whatever life throws at you.
- Pliers with built-in wire cutters.
- Bit driver customizes the tool.
- Locking blade keeps fingers safe.
- Tungsten DLC scratch-resistant coating on body.
- Carbon-fibre handle scale.
- Bit storage in handle.
|Handle material||Stainless steel + carbon|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||154CM stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
|Wire cutter||Regular and hard wire|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.
|Pliers||Needlenose and regular|