This versatile, catenary-cut tarp shelter comes with a single pole to provide its parabolic shape. That lets you set it up easily above the tree line. Its hooped shape is more wind-stable than A-frame tarps rigged with trekking poles. Rig it as an elevated dome day shelter, a ground level two-person sleep shelter with side ventilation, or rolled back into an open-fronted awning wind shelter.
- 28g silicone-impregnated nylon
- 3.7m Easton® aluminum .340 shockcorded pole.
- Supplied with 2.2mm cord and four 15cm Easton nano stakes.
- Interior length: 2.4m. Interior width: 1.5m
- Packed size 7.6 x 7.6 x 50.8cm.
|Packed size||51 x 8cm|