MEC Merino T2 Zip-T - Men's
Merino wool is a natural choice for base layers. It's soft, itch-free, stretchy. The built-in moisture managing qualities buffer sudden temperature changes and extend your range of comfort. You (and your friends) will appreciate its anti-microbial properties. The accented trim colour gives the zip-T enough style to wear around informal huts, rifugios and chalets.
- Made of New Zealand merino wool in a mid-weight fabric that works year-round.
- Four-way mechanical stretch.
- Low-profile flatlock seams for comfort.
- 15-inch zipper with chin guard.
- Machine washable with about 6% total shrinkage.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.