MEC Merino T2 Long Johns - Men's
Merino wool is a natural choice for base layers. It's soft, itch-free, stretchy. The built-in moisture managing qualities buffer sudden temperature changes and extend your range of comfort. You (and your friends) will appreciate its anti-microbial properties. The accented trim gives them enough style to wear around informal huts, rifugios and chalets.
- Made of New Zealand merino wool in a mid-weight fabric that works year-round.
- 4-way mechanical stretch.
- Low-profile flat-lock seams for comfort.
- Fly with 2 buttons.
- Machine washable with about 6% total shrinkage.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.