MEC Merino T2 Long Johns - Women's
Merino wool is a natural choice for base layers: it's soft, itch-free, stretchy, and its built-in moisture management buffers well against sudden temperature changes. You'll appreciate its anti-microbial properties. So will your friends.
The fabric weight is just right to let you use these long johns as a base layer year-round. Plus, the accented trim and three-button faux fly give them enough style to let you to wear your LJs as PJs around the ski hut.
- Made of 100% mulesing-free New Zealand merino wool.
- Four-way mechanical stretch.
- Low-profile flat-lock seams for comfort.
- Machine washable with about 6% total shrinkage.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.