A traditional helmet with full ear coverage. Its ergonomic negative draft shape conforms to the curves of the head, protecting the forehead and the base of the cranium. This is the choice for those looking for more coverage in a stiff, light, and very durable helmet.
- Shell is injection-moulded, super tough, Ralvek® thermoplastic.
- Lined with top-grade closed-cell EVA foam to cushion the hits.
- Detachable fit pads for a comfortable custom fit.
- Six Predator Three Ellipse® vents for great ventilation and drainage.
- The adjustable chinstrap and Nexus® buckle keeps the helmet in place in the most demanding conditions.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Interchangeable foam pads|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).