Made with 100% recycled shell, this high-loft, weather-resistant suit wraps your little one in a cocoon of soft warmth. Reverses to a contrasted quilt-lined side.
- Durable shell fabric resists snagging. Made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop with DWR finish.
- Insulated with 100g polyester, quilted in place and made from 90% recycled material.
- Convertible overmitts at hands.
- Spandex binding on hood, sleeves, and leg openings seals out the cold.
- Angled, extra long zipper and gussetted crotch, for easy diaper changing
- Split leg construction works well with backpack, car seat or bike seat.
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.