This cozy mid-weight fleece provides good insulation for active kids. Can be worn on its own in milder weather, or as an insulating mid-layer when it gets cold.
- Made of 100% polyester Polartec® 200 Classic fleece.
- Quick drying 100% nylon trim around hood, cuffs and hem. Helps to seal out cold.
- Three-panel hood has a good fit and is drawcord-free for safety.
- Chin guard prevents irritation.
- Flat-locked seams around armholes to eliminate chafe
- Full front zip.
- Two handwarmer pockets.
- Child-friendly zipper pulls.
- Relaxed fit for easy layering.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.