The SuperProX series is a performance option for those looking for prime shifting capabilities, designed for use with the Shimano® XTR M960 Crankset. This is a ramped ring with modified shifter gates and special profiles to allow hassle-free shifting.
- CNC cut from 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Middle and outer rings are cut from a thicker 0.190 material to prevent the chain from falling between the granny and middle ring.
- Middle and outer rings have stainless steel shifting pins to enhance shifting.
- Works best on a 9-speed drivetrain.
- For use with the Shimano XTR FC M960 Crankset.
- These chainrings will not work if mixed with other brand rings; for best performance, use only with other SuperProX rings as a set.
Bolt circle diameter
Bolt circle diameter (BCD): the diameter of an imaginary circle that intersects the centre of each chainring bolt.