Keen Summit County Boots - Men's
- Available prices $229.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Sandals for the snow? Not quite. But Keen™ brings their expertise in making comfortable yet functional outdoor sandals to these, their top-of-the-line winter boots. They deliver the warmth and weatherproofness you need, without that frankenboot feel.
- Uppers are leather and polyester.
- Speed hook lacing systems.
- Keen toe caps for abrasion and impact protection
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof-breathable membrane.
- KEEN.WARM™ insulation.
- Removable anatomical footbeds.
- Midsoles are dual-density, compression-moulded EVA, with torsion stability shanks.
- Outsoles are non-marking, aggressively-lugged carbon rubber, temperature sensitive to harden when it gets cold, for better bite in packed snow.
- Active temperature rating is -37°C.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||450g synthetic insulation|
Circumference measured at the top of the boot cuff.
|Active temperature recommendation||-37°C|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|