Keen Summit County Boots - Men's
Sandals for the snow? Not quite. But Keen™ brings their expertise in making comfortable yet functional outdoor sandals to these, their top-of-the-line winter boots. They deliver the warmth and weatherproofness you need, without that frankenboot feel.
- Uppers are leather and polyester.
- Speed hook lacing systems.
- Keen toe caps for abrasion and impact protection
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof-breathable membrane.
- KEEN.WARM™ insulation.
- Removable anatomical footbeds.
- Midsoles are dual-density, compression-moulded EVA, with torsion stability shanks.
- Outsoles are non-marking, aggressively-lugged carbon rubber, temperature sensitive to harden when it gets cold, for better bite in packed snow.
- Active temperature rating is -37°C.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||450g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Leather + polyester|
Circumference measured at the top of the boot cuff.
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|