A full-featured instrument in a slim design. The precise timekeeper, altimeter, barometer, digital compass, and thermometer make it superb for backcountry skiing, mountaineering, and sea kayaking, or whenever you want to monitor changes in altitude or barometric pressure.
- Titanium bracelet.
- Altimeter includes high / low altitude memory, altitude alarm, cumulative ascent / descent, relative altitude, and tendency graph. Measuring range is -700 to 10,000m (in 5m units). 40-record capacity.
- Barometer registers current pressure as well as providing an atmospheric pressure tendency graph. Range is 260 to 1,100 hPa, (in units of 1 hPa). Atmospheric pressure tendency graph and atmospheric pressure differential graphics.
- Thermometer display range is -10 to 60° C.
- Water resistant to 100m.
- Includes 29 world time zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving setting.
- Includes five daily alarms, a countdown timer and a 1/100 second stopwatch.
- Synchronizes with the atomic clock in Colorado for timekeeping accuracy of +/-20 seconds per month (with no signal calibration).
- Solar-powered, so you don’t have to worry about batteries running while you’re in the backcountry.
- Battery power indicator and power-saving function.
- Battery life: approximately five months on full charge (without further exposure to light).
|Wrist strap material||Titanium|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Mineral crystal glass|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Vertical speed indicator||No|
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Heading in degrees||Yes|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
|Chest strap||Not compatible|
|Metric/imperial units format||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
|Max split time||2|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.