MEC Zigzag Bike Shorts - Youths
Comfortable and durable cycling shorts specifically designed to fit youth. Freedom of motion has been enhanced with eight separate panels engineered for a superior fit that moves with the body and legs during cycling. Flat-locked seams eliminate chafing against the skin, and a pre-moulded chamois helps protect the vulnerable crotch area.
- Made of robust and durable 59% nylon, 22% polyester and 19% LYCRA®.
- Pre-moulded 3mm chamois.
- Gripper elastic on the inside of the leg cuffs keeps them from riding up.
- Reflective trim improves visibility in dark and murky conditions.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.