A mid-thigh jacket, built to brave the wettest elements. Intelligent tailoring results in a roomy cut that allows for insulating layers. Reflective accents make sure they're visible on the murkiest days.
- Made of 200-denier oxford nylon with a durable polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish for maximum waterproofing.
- Seams are fully taped.
- Front zipper is covered with a storm flap with hook-and-loop closures.
- The peaked hood provides excellent coverage yet allows good peripheral vision.
- Hood seals at sides with elasticized edges for extra rain protection.
- Two front pockets with storm flaps and zips to keep contents dry.
- Elastic cuffs seal out wetness and drafts.
- Reflective piping at shoulder seams and pocket flaps makes kids more visible on grey days.
- Cut is long, providing coverage to mid-thigh.
Exclusive: hit the slopes for $54 a day*!
This year, get the most out of winter with the help of MEC and Tremblant. Select 2 to 7 days of skiing for just $54 a day – the lowest rate anywhere – and get exclusive privileges too (your choice of a 1-day access to First Tracks or 2 x 1-day access to Alpine Touring). So the conditions are perfect to get out on the mountain this winter.
This exclusive offer is only available at the following MEC stores:
- MEC Montéal (Marché Central): November 4–5, 2017
- MEC Laval: November 11–12, 2017
- MEC Ottawa: November 18–19, 2017
- MEC Toronto (city centre): November 24–25–26, 2017
Visit these stores for details.
*Some conditions apply. Royalty and taxes are extra. Latitude card is valid any time during the 2017–2018 ski season except December 27, 2017, to January 3, 2018, inclusive. Price is per person. Details are available at MEC stores listed.