A mid-thigh jacket, built to brave the wettest elements. Intelligent tailoring results in a roomy cut that allows for insulating layers. Reflective accents make sure they're visible on the murkiest days.
- Made of 200-denier oxford nylon with a durable polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish for maximum waterproofing.
- Seams are fully taped.
- Front zipper is covered with a storm flap with hook-and-loop closures.
- The peaked hood provides excellent coverage yet allows good peripheral vision.
- Hood seals at sides with elasticized edges for extra rain protection.
- Two front pockets with storm flaps and zips to keep contents dry.
- Elastic cuffs seal out wetness and drafts.
- Reflective piping at shoulder seams and pocket flaps makes kids more visible on grey days.
- Cut is long, providing coverage to mid-thigh.
MEC and Pendleton have teamed up for a first-ever collaboration: a limited-edition wool blanket that celebrates Canada 150+.
Snag a piece of outdoor craftsmanship for your days on the dock, in the campsite or just hanging out at home.
You are entering to win a limited edition MEC Pendleton Blanket.
Contest closes Monday, August 28 at 12pm (PST).
Cover photo by Bianca Guthrie and Darian Wong