A mid-thigh jacket, built to brave the wettest elements. Intelligent tailoring results in a roomy cut that allows for insulating layers. Reflective accents make sure they're visible on the murkiest days.
- Made of 200-denier oxford nylon with a durable polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish for maximum waterproofing.
- Seams are fully taped.
- Front zipper is covered with a storm flap with hook-and-loop closures.
- The peaked hood provides excellent coverage yet allows good peripheral vision.
- Hood seals at sides with elasticized edges for extra rain protection.
- Two front pockets with storm flaps and zips to keep contents dry.
- Elastic cuffs seal out wetness and drafts.
- Reflective piping at shoulder seams and pocket flaps makes kids more visible on grey days.
- Cut is long, providing coverage to mid-thigh.
Edelrid recently informed us that they found a single carabiner with an improperly finished rivet on its gate. Edelrid asks that you stop using the carabiner until you perform a simple inspection.
Please see the Edelrid HMS Bulletproof FG Carabiner Precautionary Call for Inspection for instructions on how to carry out this inspection. If your carabiner is affected, please follow the directions in the inspection document to return it directly to Edelrid. The carabiner will be replaced for free.
For additional information on this call for inspection, a background document is available here.
If you have further questions, please get in touch with our Service Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.888.847.0770 (ask for Returns).