Designed for the modestly inclined trail runner, The longer length provides a little extra coverage without compromising performance. A zippered mesh stash pocket at rear yoke increases venting and lets you carry keys, ID, gels or energy bars.
- Body is 100% polyester woven for durability, with mechanical stretch to provide comfort and mobility.
- Liner is lightweight polyester mesh with a permanent silver-ion anti-bacterial finish.
- Elastic waist with encased flat drawcord.
- Front hand pockets are stitched down for comfort and security.
- Burly bar tacking in crucial areas for added reinforcement.
- Ergonomic back yoke.
- Rear zip mesh pocket increases venting and lets you stash trail essentials. It sits securely in the small of the back and is easy to get at while you’re on the run.
- Inseam gusset increases mobility.
- Chafe-free seams.
- Sideseam venting slits.
- MEC reflective logo.
- The fit is classic athletic, tapered, with a 18cm (7in.) inseam.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|